zEUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Vinegarroon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandor
Latexandor
Alexandor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:58 am

Well any additional tips/infos appreciated, seeing as the last attempt was a close fail.
Back to top Go down
John
Elvis

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-06

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 am

Ideally 3x BRDs rotated in until you all have 2x Mad/Min/March, all eat attack food, all use DD 2hrs, either inside WHMs to cure or fast outside ones, but healers are important.

BLMs also do decent damage, but not on the level of melees.

MNK > WAR > RNG/SAM > DRK/DRG > THF/NIN/BLU/BLM

Treat it like a Kirin burn, but with 1-2 CS Stuns, shouldn't last the first CS, but it might, so have a second take over before the first is done to compensate.

I read his regen may be weaker in the day, but I'm not sure about this one.

Keeping people alive is as important as doing "leet damage", as given time and a small army of healers, an ally could probably just melee it to death anyway.

Don't forget you can wait as long as possible grav kiting for people, he doesn't build resist to gravity (or very slowly due to being earth based).
Back to top Go down
Kriegsgott
TaruEater!!!
Kriegsgott

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-08-02

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:34 pm

i wont use DD 2hour if i am a nin lol!

and yeah his regen is nights strong
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=980955
Tatiana

Tatiana

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-08

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 pm

We went too soon before bards finished rotating out. Also when tab died kiting KV just ceased to exist and KV was ravaging us while we were buffing. Chainspell stun started too late because people started zerging too soon while Alex was midcast of gravity (because nobody was kiting KV) and as a result Raisen died. Then melees started dying. Then it started regening. Then PV claimed.

My take on the situation because I died at the beginning and watched the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
John
Elvis

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-06

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

Tatiana wrote:
We went too soon before bards finished rotating out. Also when tab died kiting KV just ceased to exist and KV was ravaging us while we were buffing.

ok...

Tatiana wrote:
Chainspell stun started too late because people started zerging too soon while Alex was midcast of gravity (because nobody was kiting KV) and as a result Raisen died.

ok...

Tatiana wrote:
Then melees started dying. Then it started regening.

Tatiana wrote:
Then PV claimed.

NOT OK. Evil or Very Mad

But seriously, KV is an ass, you can camp for days without a pop, then he'll pop and disappear in like 5s (literally) if you don't claim.

Ass Helm indeed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Vinegarroon Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vinegarroon   King Vinegarroon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Vinegarroon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
zEUs :: King Vinegaroon-
Jump to: