zEUs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linkshell Promo Video - Beta

Go down 
+5
Peorth
John
Alexandor
Dhearic
Koosjuh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Koosjuh
delvl king #2
Koosjuh

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Empty
PostSubject: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:32 pm

still need footage for second footage for second aprty hope u guys like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deBc36eJ8q8
Back to top Go down
Dhearic
Dhalmel
Dhearic

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:36 pm

nice !! good job ^^
Back to top Go down
http://dhearic.canalblog.com/
Alexandor
Latexandor
Alexandor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:19 pm

pretty nice K00s, just nothing after 1:20 for me or are you still gathering some more stuff?
Back to top Go down
John
Elvis

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 pm

Is this the one you sent me about 6 months ago? lol
Back to top Go down
Peorth
Hi Kitty Peo ^^
Peorth

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:31 pm

where's the mages ? lol only see melees exept dhea and ail Razz
Back to top Go down
Misuicide
i hax on ws!

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:40 pm

Raisega @ me!
Back to top Go down
Dangel

Dangel

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 pm

hawt!
Back to top Go down
Kriegsgott
TaruEater!!!
Kriegsgott

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:48 pm

video is nice but its like what alex said its a stop at 1:20
damn you blöde kuh made me listening to Carmina Burana again i like classic music
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=980955
Kristal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 5:56 am

OMG OMG OMG!!! 0:58 <3 <3 <3 I look so noob with my af1 body ; ; THX FOR INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Koosjuh
delvl king #2
Koosjuh

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:00 am

First off it stops at 1:20 BECUASE I still need DL footage( Lost it ) , JoL , Vrtra , Khimaira , Absolute Virtue , Dynamis Tavnazia Maybe , Bahamut V2

Cuase those mobs are going to be in the Second Part..

No join the one i send you was the old old old video with the OLD shell. I made this one as soon as the NEW zEUs got off its feet and started doing shit.

Ok Peo ill make a nice Mage Shot Smile And at the end i wanted to include a picture of the LS anyway prolly the DL or Tiamat one.
Back to top Go down
John
Elvis

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:21 pm

Koosjuh wrote:
First off it stops at 1:20 BECUASE I still need DL footage( Lost it ) , JoL , Vrtra , Khimaira , Absolute Virtue , Dynamis Tavnazia Maybe , Bahamut V2

No join the one i send you was the old old old video with the OLD shell. I made this one as soon as the NEW zEUs got off its feet and started doing shit.

Ok Peo ill make a nice Mage Shot Smile And at the end i wanted to include a picture of the LS anyway prolly the DL or Tiamat one.

What the hell am I doing in it still then?!
Back to top Go down
Koosjuh
delvl king #2
Koosjuh

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:24 pm

John wrote:
Koosjuh wrote:

What the hell am I doing in it still then?!

U helped with the Cerberus when misu went down fool!! @_@ It's not like I did it on purpose! U WERE IN MY SHOT! @_@ Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linkshell Promo Video - Beta   Linkshell Promo Video - Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linkshell Promo Video - Beta
Page 1 of 1